Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bank error in my favour

Started by Weaponisedtoe [2168761] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Weaponisedtoe [2168761]
I'm not sure what's happened but I was somehow able to take money out then put a smaller amount back in and end up with more money than I had in the first place. This was with my property vault. Might wanna check my logs to see what's gone wrong as this could be mega exploitable if repeatable lol.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Hey! Thank you for being the first to report the duplicated instance, I have corrected all of these but will credit you a reasonable value as thanks from Church funds.