Couldn't find any recent mentions of it.
Could we get the current ongoing missions under User and also maybe list of mission types available under Torn?
If I understand you correctly, what you meant is incorporate mission into the API?
Yes. Would be great to set up reminders for example when a mission is about to end. Or smth similar.
I get what you meant, think this should go under suggestion rather than API. the admins seldom check here. lol
Well I thought this is "API Development".
I thought that this was a better location as Suggestions is more for normal users that don't care if Missions are in API or not. So getting 100 upvotes seems kinda hard if people don't even care.
lol, not sure if any normal user ever check here. :p
you can phrase it in such a way that with the mission in the API, tools developer can do this and that. That might entice them. :D
+1 Great idea.
The more data is in the API, the more useful it is.
Make missions data (current and past) available through the API.
Was told to just post in bugs and issues with api suggestion
That just seems counter-intuitive. There is no bug nor an issue. Would just want some data to be added to the API.
I guess I'll start posting in the Bugs & Issues then :D
Ask stewie pretty sure they were the one who said to do it, guess it's cause they can just assign it to ched in there.
I was writing my own missions database but I gave up after a couple of weeks.
I would love all missions exposed through Torn API