Hi I need help with this merit infuriate all interviewers at starter jobs. I think I know how to anoy Army and Groceries but I can't seem to do it with the Casino job. Or is Medical, Law and Education jobs classed as starter jobs? Thanks for the advice.
The Affronted Merit
Started by Resurrector00 [2561579] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Mentions: The Affronted Guide
Here you go!
Rekker’s Affronted Guide
Rekker’s Affronted Guide
Mentions: The Affronted Guide
Thx guys and gals as always :)