graveyard
graveyard
Started by Hippie [2262839] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
Certificate is just an item - there is a separate honour reward.
How do I win the merit then? I didn't buy the certificate I won it spinning the wheel of awesome.
Hey
I believe the player is missing the "Awesome" merit for winning on the Wheel of Awesome. IIRC, it doesn't matter what item you win, you should get the merit?
Edit: I remembered incorrectly. Thanks CreatorX :D
I believe the player is missing the "Awesome" merit for winning on the Wheel of Awesome. IIRC, it doesn't matter what item you win, you should get the merit?
Edit: I remembered incorrectly. Thanks CreatorX :D
You get the merit by landing on the HONOR BAR portion of the wheel
....maybe I need to spend more time at the Casino.
Thanks for the reminder :)
Thanks for the reminder :)
I think this is more than what it seems...I've got the same problem here, the wheel spun, the landing was on honor bar, the certificate is in the item collection, but no awesome merit so far.
- 2020/06/29
08:35:11 AM - $1,000,000
- 14801849
- Certificate –
Check Last Spins, what does it show?
So you landed on Certificate and got Certificate, you didn’t land in Honor Bar, so you don’t get the merit!
Yeah thats the certificate.
Let me just clarify with a screenshot
This is the one you want to land on if you want the honor bar. NOT the certificate.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Let me just clarify with a screenshot
This is the one you want to land on if you want the honor bar. NOT the certificate.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Ok sorry I get it now really ty!