Relative to Arson Warehouses?
How much CE does busting give?
Started by Blight_Lupus [2528155] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
· 6 likes ·
Busting definitely gives CE, but as far as I know it hasn't been quantified. Ched has only said that for CE you're probably better off doing crimes, but he might have meant 5 nerve busting. 2 nerve busting would obviously …
According to the torn wiki, no one is sure if busting gives CE although according to tornstats, self busting gives 2.3 times the CE of 1 Arson Warehouse.
Busting definitely gives CE, but as far as I know it hasn't been quantified. Ched has only said that for CE you're probably better off doing crimes, but he might have meant 5 nerve busting. 2 nerve busting would obviously give you 2.5 times more CE than 5 nerve busting but it's anyone's guess how much either is relative to arson warehouse for instance.
throw in the mix a law firm job that can do only 100% safe busts with failed busts you lose no nerve like with arson blues
True. My gut feeling is that 2 and maybe 3 nerve busting even without the law firm perk is better than arson warehouse cE-wise, but I guess we won't know for sure unless someone actually tests it with the established method.
I ranked higher than my faction mate in CE, I did 2000+ busts(with books and Law Firm) for 2 months and neglected my GTA crimes. He apparently did murders. He has now passed me.
EDIT: 9th of August. I am now above him after continuing doing my GTA crimes. I stopped two months of busting on 21st of June.
EDIT: 9th of August. I am now above him after continuing doing my GTA crimes. I stopped two months of busting on 21st of June.
I've never seen or heard anything to make me think that busting gives nearly as much CE as pretty much any crimes.
Might this be due to the limitations of how many busts you can do daily in comparison to crimes.?