Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question

Started by Gay [2080508] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Gay [2080508]
I want to annoy someone, (A total Prick), but I need some suggestions, I've done the whole bounty thing but you have any more suggestions?
-BC-M16 [1002535]
Get your faction to raid theirs until they kick him. Bounty people in his faction until they kick him. Bounty people in his company until he gets fired. Use dog poo, stink bombs or toilet paper to lower his happiness.
4Am [2318684]
Yes it was I’ll try to find the link but i think it may have been moved from GD to questions so may be hard now