Programmer here
You needed a script?
Started by Jawarisin [2572339] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Okay.
Are you looking for suggestions? How about writing a script that either prevents or warns us if we don't have at least $75,000 on us when we kidnap the mayor? I didn't think I'd need it but I accidentally got arrested because of it not too long ago.
Chain calculator
A script for Losers xD when I do losses I always have the problem that I have to check my hosp time to know what medical kit I need to take to get out again. The "checking" would-be far more easier if the hosp time would-be displayed above the items menu :)
You can just hover over the Hospital icon to see the time. The same applies to Mobile (just click it with finger).
hey, I made this for someone, hope it helps you too.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16182338&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20746395
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16182338&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20746395
bump