Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

350 awards

Started by cooksie [2152172] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
cooksie [2152172]
726 days - better late than never. I was hoping to reach this a little earlier but I was a little late hitting a few of my goals and travel merits are just too painful, maybe one day! Cheers, and onwards to 400!
Foe [2092175]
Pshh, late?! Thats like 2 awards a day dude... I think you did just fine!

Good job, whats the next goal?
cooksie [2152172]
400 of course in terms of specific merits I want, 10/15k damage, SE usage and finishing travel merits are all top targets, along with at least one 1b in a single stat merit. Fingers crossed!