I don't know if anyone will see or care about this but recently I spoken to alot of player's like myself where this game is an escape from the real world but none of us can hide from our problems using this game so I'm here is anyone needs to talk about anything ever. If anyone ever wants to just send me a message then maybe we can make things better as a community.
Here to talk
Started by cooljoew [527397] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- elzaer [2520897]
· 27 likes ·
I'm a 36 year old father of 3, and I have battled anxiety and depression most my adult life. When I finished high school a close friend killed himself, afraid of what his parents would think of his poor school … - AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
· 6 likes ·
There are people like me who abhor human contact and an emotional attachment. I don't socialize with people at work other than being told what to do and the common courtesies of hello and other such inanities. I have an …
<3
i tried to beg in real life a few times, all of em ddnt went well. so i learnd not to do that in here
I have this rash. Not sure where it came from, but it does itch. Any ideas?
I'm a 36 year old father of 3, and I have battled anxiety and depression most my adult life.
When I finished high school a close friend killed himself, afraid of what his parents would think of his poor school grades (his family immigrated to Australia to better their family). He was a lovely guy and it was heartbreaking. What is forever scared in my mind is his ultra-conservative father crying and screaming over his coffin at the funeral begging for god to return his son.
It is so easy to think you will not be missed, that you are worthless, that you don't belong. I have felt those feelings, been in those dark places. I wish I knew the silver bullet to solve the issue but for the sake of everyone, succumbing to the darkness relieves no-one of pain and anguish. It solves no problems.
Find someone to talk to, anyone. You are not alone, what you are going through is real and worth sharing. There is magic in life, and trust me when I saw it is worth fighting for.
Sorry to be "all serious", but mental health is a serious issue and one we should talk about more openly.
When I finished high school a close friend killed himself, afraid of what his parents would think of his poor school grades (his family immigrated to Australia to better their family). He was a lovely guy and it was heartbreaking. What is forever scared in my mind is his ultra-conservative father crying and screaming over his coffin at the funeral begging for god to return his son.
It is so easy to think you will not be missed, that you are worthless, that you don't belong. I have felt those feelings, been in those dark places. I wish I knew the silver bullet to solve the issue but for the sake of everyone, succumbing to the darkness relieves no-one of pain and anguish. It solves no problems.
Find someone to talk to, anyone. You are not alone, what you are going through is real and worth sharing. There is magic in life, and trust me when I saw it is worth fighting for.
Sorry to be "all serious", but mental health is a serious issue and one we should talk about more openly.
My mother always told me not to talk to people with a picture of the London tube as their faction icon.
There are people like me who abhor human contact and an emotional attachment. I don't socialize with people at work other than being told what to do and the common courtesies of hello and other such inanities.
I have an antisocial personality disorder that was diagnosed when I was 22. It was borderline sociopathic then...it was full on sociopathic long before the China Plague.
Social distancing is a no brainer for me.
I have an antisocial personality disorder that was diagnosed when I was 22. It was borderline sociopathic then...it was full on sociopathic long before the China Plague.
Social distancing is a no brainer for me.
World needs more this. You caught this hateful front community off guard. 30 likes ans only 9 replies including mine. People forget how to react to niceness here.
You gotta find your own song. If you have a disorder that's been diagnosed then you obviously talked to someone at some point. Now you are more self-aware of who you are and what is and isn't going to work for you. I don't like socialising either but you find a way to etch out what works for you.
All I'm saying is don't give up, you matter. Your mind is going to try it's best to dissuade you of that, but let me reiterate - You. Matter.
All I'm saying is don't give up, you matter. Your mind is going to try it's best to dissuade you of that, but let me reiterate - You. Matter.
I'm always here if you need to talk ?
See your local gp
We need more wholesome heartfelt content and communication like this on here, badly imho.
Thank you for this post! <3
Thank you for this post! <3
Thank you for sharing and then s is why I made this post I have spoken to so many people who play for torn and are really suffering in real life and just one conversation with me or someone on here can change everything for them as they don't feel judged as we just names on a game and can give advice and help I'm always here for you or anyone else to chat to. Everyone should choose life
Everyone needs human contact and light on there life trust me it would be a bleach world without it I'm always here if you having a hard time I get manically depressed episode's so I know how it is I'm always here if you going through something and need to talk <3
Thank you honestly means alot I just thought yesterday I talk to a few people and faction mates and you can change someone's whole day just by being nice and talking to them and so I thought why not do it for everyone it's a hard time in the real world ATM but if I can even help just one person with this then it's 100 percent worth it for me
Thank you means alot I just thought of the community can put some effort into helping each other get through hard times as much as they do with stat gain's and merits we can change this toxic ways for the best of this game and really help people <3
If cooljoew is too cool for you to approach, and you need someone to chat to, you can always drop me a line. You don't need to talk about your problems, we can talk about fun stuff instead like the old man from scene 24... what's he doing here?
I've done a little bit of mental health first aid training, and I can quote pretty much any monty python scene, sketch or movie.
I've done a little bit of mental health first aid training, and I can quote pretty much any monty python scene, sketch or movie.
I feel like I've walked into a church meeting where everyone is dressed in their finery and holding hands but secretly you know they are all shagging each other like rabbits...