MisterRogers Verbal Attack Services
- [image: i.postimg.cc]
Ever want to give someone a piece of your mind, but you’re too much of a pussy, and fear the repercussions? Don’t want that high level kicking your butt? Fear the bounties?
Why hire a stupid ass mercenary? The target will just med-out and be on their way like nothing happened! A well directed insult can scar their very soul.
Service List
Public Shaming: $10m - I will create a new forum topic on your behalf but they will never know it was from you! Just send me what you want posted and it is done!
Mean Girl: 3m - I will post a mean, nasty reply on your behalf to any forum post.
Angry Old Man Mail: 3m - Like the title says. I will send an angry mail to anyone of your choosing. A classic!
The Barking Dog: 5m - The bark is loud, scary, and vicious! And the insults delivered will be quite so delicious! Send me a list of your favourite insults and I will send them to your target via live chat. I will also send you the log.
All of my services are safe and discrete! Don’t hesitate and contact me today!