I offer equal trains, good pay, and friendship! Now offering Rehab Reimbursement! Send me the event of you rehabbing, and ill send you cash!! I've got the stock, educations, and guidance needed to grow quickly! Message me your stats if interested! :)
Grave
Started by Windx [2223724] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DOVER [502705]
· 1 likes ·
- Manual labor 178,998 - Intelligence 116,323 - Endurance 95,113 I sent you a PM and applied but was curious if my stats are good enough for a spot. I play daily religiously and rehab often - Maybe [1307106]
· 1 likes ·
DOVER Logins 12 Time played 0d 2h 1m 29s Age 4915 days hmmm - CodenameBunky [2563288]
· 1 likes ·
My stats are week, but I can make up for it with my tenacity and never say die spirit. Now, will you take me on?
Mentioned in this thread
Still looking for 7 more people right now! Apply or message me if interested! :)
2 more people needed! Lets get 10* together! Apply or message me if interested! :)
My stats are week, but I can make up for it with my tenacity and never say die spirit.
Now, will you take me on?
Now, will you take me on?
hiring for 1 more position that just opened! Please reach out if interested:)
4* now! Hiring for 2 more as we just upgraded to 12 spots!
7*!! Hiring for 2 employees, requirement is to please login everyday! Fair pay, friendship, and equal trains! :)
Windx Logistics Management! 8* Benefits! HIRING NOW! Fair Pay, Equal Trains, and Rehab Reimbursement!! Apply now! https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=86593
Mentions: Company [86593]
LOOKING FOR 1 MORE!! Windx Logistics Management! 8* Benefits! HIRING NOW! Fair Pay, Equal Trains, and Rehab Reimbursement!! Apply now! https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=86593
Mentions: Company [86593]
- Manual labor 178,998
- Intelligence 116,323
- Endurance 95,113 I sent you a PM and applied but was curious if my stats are good enough for a spot. I play daily religiously and rehab often
I play daily religiously
DOVER
Logins
12
Time played
0d 2h 1m 29s
Age
4915 days
hmmm
Yeah, unfortunately he already left the company!