...
RIP
Started by Pickle_Slinger [2357191] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 60
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 4 likes ·
You are having a hard time to understand that just because code is readable that it isn't open source. In fact, it's copyrighted and f**king illegal to use it with permission. And to correct you, TT doesn't use any code … - DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Editing the code and crediting the original author is not how copyright works.
Mentioned in this thread
Quarantino [2531034] ×1
can u make it so it only reads from other peoples bazaar and not from item market also?
have one atm and it mostly takes item market price first instead of bazaar
have one atm and it mostly takes item market price first instead of bazaar
It does. Im sorry, I should have clarified. It scans the item market and bazaars currently at the lowest price and sets your price one dollar below that. I just tried it again to confirm using the Honda NSX.
Heres the auto price it entered in my bazaar
[image: i.imgur.com]
These are the current prices on the market
[image: i.imgur.com]
Heres the auto price it entered in my bazaar
[image: i.imgur.com]
These are the current prices on the market
[image: i.imgur.com]
is there an option for us to choose? not that good in scripting. u can lose some money since item listings are mostly cheaper than in bazaar.
Ill work on implementing this tomorrow. shouldnt be too hard.
Is this script legal? Pretty sure there was one before that got removed / deleted.
There is another one that Tos made (0.7), then later fixed (0.7.4) by Lugburz
What I do like about this version is, it's conversational-ish
"What do you want your API call delay to be? Do you want to include quantity automatically? Avoid large quantity amounts? If so, what's your limit?"
and it fills out the rest for you, speed depending on your API delay setting. Seems more convenient than having to manually click each box for it to do its thing.
Only problem I can see at the moment is, can you make the config font less blurry?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
What I do like about this version is, it's conversational-ish
"What do you want your API call delay to be? Do you want to include quantity automatically? Avoid large quantity amounts? If so, what's your limit?"
and it fills out the rest for you, speed depending on your API delay setting. Seems more convenient than having to manually click each box for it to do its thing.
Only problem I can see at the moment is, can you make the config font less blurry?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I'm working on making the config font less blurry. Not sure why I used that font in the first place.
As far as I know the script is still legal because it doesn't auto click on anything. It does prefill your quantity and prices if selected, but you still have to manually click the add items button to make it send them to the store.
If I hear otherwise then I'll take this down. Thank you to everyone who has tried it so far
As far as I know the script is still legal because it doesn't auto click on anything. It does prefill your quantity and prices if selected, but you still have to manually click the add items button to make it send them to the store.
If I hear otherwise then I'll take this down. Thank you to everyone who has tried it so far
Great script, works like a charm!
Another nice addition would be if there was some way to display the top 3 bazar prices for an item, so you don't get baited if someone sells for dumping prices. Maybe as hover text on the price input field?
Another nice addition would be if there was some way to display the top 3 bazar prices for an item, so you don't get baited if someone sells for dumping prices. Maybe as hover text on the price input field?
Are you sure it's the font that's blurry? I've never heard of a font that was intentionally designed to be blurry and someone chose to use it for clear text. It looks to me that cleartext was improperly setup? Although I am not clear on the technology, since I leave that feature off, despite many people telling me my text is pixelated :P lmaoxd.
Correct, it's not the font, but this styling that causes the blur:
Can be fixed by replacing that with this:
transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
Can be fixed by replacing that with this:
transform: translate(calc(-50% + 0.5px), calc(-50% + 0.5px));
i never said the styling, but i guess i was close XD
Just updated the script to fix that blur. Thanks to Quarantino for helping out with that.
Mentions: Quarantino [2531034]
Appears to not be working any more. Click auto price & nothing happens.
Same for me, nothing is happening
I've chatted with Pickle and it's getting fixed :)
Awesome possum sauce
Also on mobile, the new buttons are off set making them hard to see especially the start button
https://prntscr.com/uag332
**Edited for wrong image**
https://prntscr.com/uag332
**Edited for wrong image**
I agree with Phillip, that could be improved. Also my tool doesn't work :/ had it restarted a few times on temper monkey and checked if the api key is correct but it shows either "api key error" or it just doesn't work at all...
Yeah this mod is really useful. On chrome with tampermonkey when I move the cursor to the price field, it no longer gets filled with the price. Hope it's fixed soon.