Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Historian

Started by FenrirWing0 [2058587] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Zortok [2167520]
Open one and keep it open for 5-10 minutes. That should trigger it.

Gotta read really slow, like slightly faster than crimes 2.0 as a rough guide..
Kelsie [340367]
I had it open for at least 10-15 mins. I slowly inched the page down, and even reread the same paragraph to ensure I’d get the merit. If you complete it too fast, read it all over again xD
Chiyoka [2579876]
I "read" every chronicle. Just scrolled from top to bottom in about ~3mins per chronicle.
Got it as soon as i was at the bottom of the last chronicle.