Which is better in the eyes of Torn's residents : Combat Vest Or full body armor
Best Armor
Started by Mercy [2116272] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
You could argue that the combat vest protects the heart better but the full body vest provides full torso and arm protection
full also gives neck protection. it is better than combat armor without a doubt.
andyman's advice is full body armor or 46.10+ flex. personally, i use full.
andyman's advice is full body armor or 46.10+ flex. personally, i use full.
Yeah FBA is better coverage, less reduction per area hit but more areas covered.
Incidentally I have a 35.53 I may sell if you cross my palm with silver and gold.
Incidentally I have a 35.53 I may sell if you cross my palm with silver and gold.
Full Body Armor is terribly bugged at the moment. It is full of holes that will act as though you are not wearing armor. Until that gets fixed, I would stick with flex (or combat armor if that's all you can afford)