Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Issues

Started by Megarodi2005 [2356017] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Megarodi2005 [2356017]
When I opened Torn after being hospitalize (I was out of hosp when I reconnected) I saw that I still had Hosp chat as an option, but when I sent a message the chat window wasnt there anymore (I dont know if the message was sent or not). Today I decided to do a flower run in Hawaii, when I got there I bought the flowers and selected "travel back" and stopped playing. When I came back to the game (this is right know) I could still see the travel chat window. I dont know if this is a visual problem or a wi-fi problem or intended.
Bennyh [157211] Officer Officer
Please try clearing your browser's cache or try sending a message in the chat box that you shouldn't have access to, either actions will resolve the issue. Thanks..!!
Megarodi2005 [2356017]
Yeah after sending a message in either of the chat's windows they disappeared I wasnt sure why they appeared in the first place, thats why I notifed it in this forum. Thanks for your help.