Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Experience

Started by MACHINE-ERROR [2149902] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
MACHINE-ERROR [2149902]
I'm now able to gain weapon experience and I'm wondering how much the value of a weapon with experience gained on it would be increased, if at all? I paid around 20m for my Armalite so if I was to sell it with 100% experience gained on it would I get much more than what I paid for it?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Nothing. Weapon experience is YOUR experience. So if you get 100% experience with the weapon, that means YOU have 100% experience with it, not any others.
SexxySweety [671797]
the weapon exp stays ro the player with that type of weapon . doesnt transfer to a new owner. once you get a particular weapon to 100 any weapon of same type gets the bonus.
zepaz [2488984]
hijacking,
I'm now able to gain weapon experience
what did you have to do, to be able to gain weapon experience?