Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Hopslam [795412] on in Graveyard.

16 replies · 206 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Hopslam [795412] ×1

Hopslam [795412]
Sign up for a counsel session.

Are you facing a situation in Torn you don't know how to handle? Do you just need someone to talk to? or someone to listen to you? Whatever it may be... sign up, it's free.

Just message me with "counsel request" and any other details you want to provide to get started.

Available by message and chat, or by discord upon request.

I will respond letting you know if I am available immediately or not, and we'll proceed from there.

See bottom of thread for the Lobby while you are waiting or if you are just passing by. Thanks for visiting.

Other Notes

English only.

I suggest to request a counsel time if you can be devoted and in the present moment. Please don't request counsel if you are largely multi-tasking or likely to be distracted. Respect your time and my time.

Please plan to keep the session under 20 minutes. Longer times may occur as needed and if we are able. Understand that sessions may have to be cut short or postponed due to life happenings.

I can't guarantee that I will have an answer for you, or that I will provide results you want, but I will listen and hear you out and give you a response.

This is a free service. You are welcome to send a tip, but please note that it is not expected and it is not necessary.

Subscribe to this thread for easy future reference.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Questions? Send Hopslam a message or initiate a chat.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Thank you and enjoy your day.

<> Hopslam <>




[image: www.innovationind.com]

Welcome to the lobby. Participate in this month's Lobby game. It's simple. Post your response to the August THIS or THAT below.


[image: i.gyazo.com]


STATISTICS
completed: 3
pending: 1
cancelled: 0

Mentions: Hopslam [795412]

MadBuhdda [2224374]
This is awesome. Definitely bumping this.

Gonna schedule a session too. Don't have anything super serious to talk about right now but I can think of a thing or two I could use advice on
TornFalcon [2042205]
Honestly hope that if someone thinks they may need this they use this.
Awesome idea, I hope it's taken advantage of!


Edit: August Pick: THAT - go for a walk. (I do enough running away from Dukes loan interest)
Tilted [1694357]
pls help me become not hate level holders

they r so bad omg

but i need to stop this hatred and accept all levels
Tilted [1694357]
i see how it is

you're one of them

you've been at lvl 100 far to long filthy level holder and everyone will know of it
Hopslam [795412]
You will only be able to stop the hatred when you actually want to stop the hatred and accept all levels. What is holding you back from doing so?