Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Buying] Company

Started by JuniorTheMisfit [1831819] on in Company Discussion.

4 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
JuniorTheMisfit [1831819]
Wanting to buy a company, preferably 3* and above, however, I would buy a 2* or 1* if the price is worth my time. Message or mail me company type and relevant information. Please include how much would be in the bank as well as company type, active employees if any, and upgrades completed to this date. I will make a reasonable offer once I have that information.
BobTaH [2469655]
Got a 3* fireworks stand, all upgrades apart from the ones I need a degree for.

Helps you find map items with the 3* passive.