Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat does not connect

Started by Sorano [2603510] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sorano [2603510]
Hello, my chat just says trying to connect to server and I can't talk to anyone but all the other functions work fine. I also can't quit a chat window I can only tab it and they pop up whenever I open a new page. I tried relogging quite a few times but that didn't work either.
All the above is happening in Brave Browser
I tried another browser and the chat works fine there. I'm not really sure if this is a bug but its an issue for sure I suppose xD..
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing the browser cache on Brave Browser? We have had intermittent chat issues, where chat service goes down for a few seconds ever so often. Thanks..!!
Sorano [2603510]
Okay new update, I rebooted my device and everything works fine now xD Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help!
Sorano [2603510]
... So I tried again on Brave browser, and my chatbox disconnected then reconnected and this process seems to be repeating a lot