Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just a thought about torn drugs

Started by berdinazzi [2397249] on in General Discussion.

33 replies · 392 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

berdinazzi [2397249]
Sometimes when I'm playing torn and using drugs I have a certain urge to get my RL self in the same mental state. Does this happen to anyone else?
DedeSiregar [2430598]
You need to see therapist if certain things u do in gaming or Torn giving you the urge to do same thing in rl
What is next? Shooting people in the face because that is what you do in torn?
Spliffy [315389]
Yes.

Also, whenever I chain in torn, I get the sudden overwhelming urge to go and put a load of people into hospital IRL too.
Aezur [1950769]
No. And the drugs in Torn barely even resemble real drugs. How are you gonna get in the same mental state, when;

Xanax gives you energy.
Vicodin makes you stronger/tougher/faster.
LSD comes in a cap and gives you energy, but shrooms take it away.
Love juice isn't sticky.

[image: media.giphy.com]
hammi [2235955]
I play torn and take drugs ingame, to keep me out of the fckn chaos state in real life.

Dont take drugs... thems bad.
Judge_Doom [2140277]
LSD can come in powder form in a capsule. And the process that it's made is close to meth. Some LSD I've taken has had a speed effect to it during the come up.