Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Question] Global Improvement

Started by OwL_man [2187786] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Borneo [2017371]
I'm guessing, until someone else is here with another answer, that the percent improvement is calculated by combining all the changes in rank in the hall of fame.

Having said that I've never seen this table before.
Aezur [1950769]
Weird thing is that if you log out, go to that table and click "Your Rank", it shows your rank. I logged out... HOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?
OwL_man [2187786]
yeah its rarely to see this chart as we keep auto log in to torn.
i thought same thing, and perhaps someone have more answer to this.
Aezur [1950769]
Erm... That's not even close to correct. I'm a webdev by trade. My original comment was a joke.

The cookies are just a convenient storage method that are delivered with each request. Torn's contain thing things like which tab you are on in items.

Session cookies are a bit different and are for your "logged in" communication with the server.

Your IP address has nothing to do with your account. It will be logged, sure, but like... literally nothing to do with your account.

.... This is probably not the place for a session management crash course though.