I wish to have Tridents in the game, whether they be a throw-able temporary or a piercing melee, we need them in-game, I got this idea from this 2020 elimination, because I'm a Sea Men, I thought it'd be a cool idea to have tridents! Please make this possible ?
Petition to have Tridents
Started by Chell [2593180] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Try out the devils pitchfork, its basically the same thing
When I'm done with my can of gold spray paint on this AK, he can use it on a Devil's Pitchfork!
Swing it my way, I could do with a gold sprayed ak!