Hey Devs/Fellow Citizens of Torn City,
My apologies if this has been suggested in the past, or if I am just repeating something that one of the popular scripts may already achieve, but:
Have we ever thought of adding an icon on the "dashboard" for Organized Crimes? It would just be similar to the Med CD or Drug CD, but would let you know at a glance how much time remains before the mission is ready. Not that it takes terribly long to navigate through your faction to see it, I just thought it may be helpful. Especially to those who are low enough level to be flying nearly constantly.
Cheers!
My apologies if this has been suggested in the past, or if I am just repeating something that one of the popular scripts may already achieve, but:
Have we ever thought of adding an icon on the "dashboard" for Organized Crimes? It would just be similar to the Med CD or Drug CD, but would let you know at a glance how much time remains before the mission is ready. Not that it takes terribly long to navigate through your faction to see it, I just thought it may be helpful. Especially to those who are low enough level to be flying nearly constantly.
Cheers!