Hi,
I have been trying to buy the monthly subscription via paypal and I keep seeing the message "Sorry--Your last action could not be completed". I have tried this 4 times in the past 2 days and no confirmation message was seen either.
attached is a screen shot.
would really appreciate some help on this.
further information, I am logged in from Germany and the transaction is in Euros. I have Paypal linked to my bank.
[image: snipboard.io]
I have been trying to buy the monthly subscription via paypal and I keep seeing the message "Sorry--Your last action could not be completed". I have tried this 4 times in the past 2 days and no confirmation message was seen either.
attached is a screen shot.
would really appreciate some help on this.
further information, I am logged in from Germany and the transaction is in Euros. I have Paypal linked to my bank.
[image: snipboard.io]