Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pls Grave

Started by selfabuse [1566046] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
selfabuse [1566046]
I'm not sure if it pre-selects the targets before I accept the mission, but I only just accepted it a couple minutes ago, definitely not >13 hours ago.
selfabuse [1566046]
Ugh, just saw the other bug report for this. That's what I get for not following the red text and searching first. Please ignore.