Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally!

Started by EcoPanda [1893148] on in General Discussion.

18 replies · 935 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
18
Likes on archived posts
87
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

EcoPanda [1893148]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Finally after spinning this wheel everyday! Was just a regular, everyday spin, but I left it spinning as I left to do something. Came back and saw purple from afar and thought it was just another certificate. I'm so happy I was wrong
Storned [2199695]
Knock Knock

Who's there ?

Leslie

*opens door*

*In hospital for 22 minutes*.

*Kicked in the throat by Leslie..*



Never gets old.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Fail logic tho
2 billions and OP only has ever won pi this whole time?
No mystery gift (which usually high quality armors, ecans, or edvds), money, points, and donator pack?
Foe [2092175]
Thats typically not how gambling works. You think they lost on every single other spin?? XD OP had to have gotten some other nice wins along the way...

I also play the wheels daily and won 2 PI's in my first two years.. not saying that will be the case for everyone, but its possible, and a lot of times I come away with 100 points or mystery gifts etc.

In the end, yeah you'll potentially be at a small loss but the wheels are one of my favorite ways to gamble as it has a very small bet limit and can only be played once daily.
Vrocks [2577848]
I never meant it that way, I know the wheels would usually break even in the long run or even profit.
But In the start I used to think that wheels favor those who play it more, Until recently when a faction mate younger than me won a PI.

So as I said I was just curious.