I levelled up to 100 a week ago and it doesn’t seem to have triggered my final rank up. I am still Elite.
Rank trigger
Started by Gorgonzola [1300528] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Oh yea, you totally should've triggered all of them
I was gonna say NW, but I didn't see the previous months lol, you definitely surpassed 50B.
the only reason I can see so that this isn't a bug is if it calculates your MAXIMUM rank at any given time, and not checking if it got triggered in the past. Which means you lost the 50B rank trigger but gained Level 100, which means you don't move on.
I was gonna say NW, but I didn't see the previous months lol, you definitely surpassed 50B.
the only reason I can see so that this isn't a bug is if it calculates your MAXIMUM rank at any given time, and not checking if it got triggered in the past. Which means you lost the 50B rank trigger but gained Level 100, which means you don't move on.
Above, you now have a ghost trigger and need to get back to 50b before you will get the level 100 one
This happened to me earlier in the month , all the rank triggers still need to be met even if you have had them previously
so yeah you will need to bring NW back up
so yeah you will need to bring NW back up
Yep, you will need to reacquire the networth and keep it for the full 7 days to rank up.
Thanks.
Thanks.