Could someone check my merit history please? I had 8 merits and spent one on defense. Then I tried spending the rest on strength and couldn’t because I was left with 1 merit after buying defense. I think maybe I accidentally clicked on the wrong one and didn’t realize it. but also a bit confused if that was the case. Because, defense was 1 merit and rather it’s 6 or 7 merits for strength. I still had enough to buy it.
Missing merits
Started by LusterDeoxyz [1163934] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
LusterDeoxyz [1163934] ×1
If you had 8, then you spent one on defense and six on Strength and were left with one remaining merit:
You did spend the rest on Strength, you took it from level 5 to level 6.
Thanks..!!
| 28-10-2020 04:44:02 | LusterDeoxyz assigned 6x merits to Brawn (6/10) |
| 28-10-2020 04:43:48 | LusterDeoxyz assigned 1x merits to Protection (1/10) |
Thanks..!!
Mentions: LusterDeoxyz [1163934]
Oh I see! I did spend it on brawn first and then protection and didn’t realize I spent it on brawn to begin with. Be nice if I could get those brawn merits back. But no worries I should’ve been paying attention. Thank you for checking that for me. I was worried haha