I left a faction I was guesting in and returned to my faction, only to find I no longer had access to faction chat. This has been going on all day. I have cleared my cache, force stopped the browser, run cleaner programs, logged out and back in, and restarted, to no avail. Click for screenshot
No Faction Chat Box
Started by FalconE51 [78101] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Most-liked replies
Try checking the chat settings to see if it's enabled, if it is try disabling and re-enabling it.
That was suggested to me earlier. Tried several times and it did t work. Came back online and it was here. Idkwtf is going on.
I will close this report for now since the issue has been resolved. Please re-submit a new report if you ever face this issue again. Thanks!