Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tryhards

Started by SmokingKillz01 [2615379] on in Graveyard.

61 replies · 1.54k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

King_Ace [1070] ×1

Hawk [2080065]
If by
"other people are tryhards",
you mean,
"I'm a whiny punk with a big mouth and the other kiddies beat me up because of it",
then yes, I agree.

What you really need is a mentor in the same faction as you. Shut your mouth, learn, grow big, and own it.
There are noobs kicking butt all over Torn but you're the only noob-whiner thread maker today. Don't act like everyone else is the problem.
CoolguyRuler [2183404]
Go and play farmville if you can't take a few bounties, you clearly aren't cut out for this game

Oh and learn how to link proper like this;
https://youtu.be/goIK7_ikIXo

Warning, I did not view content because I do not care. For those that decide to care the link is for your convenience.
SirEdge [2609907]
Yeah, the game is frustrating at times. And this game makes it really clear where you are on the totem pole and it is a long way from the bottom. I'm only a month and a half ahead of you- let me know if I can help with anything and we'll see what can be done.
Noyu [2615089]
Do I classify as a tryhard? Nah, I'm probably still way too poor :P

But yeah, I know people that have dropped 100s of dollars very early on so..
edit: I was reading another thread and accidentally typed this part on here :/
SmokingKillz01 [2615379]
Damn yall are whinier than me its funny how much people can bitch about someone bitching ?? glad too see I offended some.oldballs who think they're cool because theyve played torn for 10 years. Suck me and spin ****s.