Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#MeToo - Torn Edition

Started by Ashleyy [1966923] on in Graveyard.

39 replies · 573 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

DUDE [1028023] ×1 Nepy [1456295] ×1 Ashleyy [1966923] ×1

Ashleyy [1966923]
TL;DR AT THE BOTTOM


Hello everyone. I want to start off by saying I myself am no Saint and have done my fair share of bad things, however, I've recently been getting quite a lot of hateful messages and hospd more than usual.

The purpose of this thread is to give people a platform on which they can publicly call out someone who's been harassing them or making them feel uncomfortable in game or perhaps even in real life. I personally have received offers for sexting and lewd video calls in exchange for tens of millions of in game money which I found unsettling. Luckily these men were dealt with after I informed their IRL WIVES (yuck).

Anyways before I ramble on too long, here's the

TL;DR Use this thread to expose someone without fear who's been harassing you or making you feel uncomfortable which you met on Torn :)

The latest person to have been harassing me and who I'll be mentioning today (and I'm sure many others will as well) is DUDE DUDE
Spike [1968698]
I actually got touched by mug the other day, very scary experience I don't think I'll ever recover from the excitement and load released from within me. It's going to take time to reproduce all the missing love juice.
DUDE [1028023]
No chats exist between us. I have no idea who this person is. I remember kicking her from TRT though maybe that's why she's so emotional
MadameButterfly [2514180]
Just tell him to f**k off, it's not like he can do anything about it except go cry to his minions on Global and who gives a f**k what they say anyway? he's a whinging little f**kwit who is so desperate for attention at this point he has to harass a Transsexual just to try get his jolly's

[image: i.imgur.com]

If anything he should put himself on the #MeToo list given how much he cries about other people not acknowledging how big a vagina he has
DUDE [1028023]
How am I harassing you when you are the one harassing me? Also half of the chat is edited.

You were extremely mean to me
MadameButterfly [2514180]
None of that has been edited, I don't have to edit your shit because you are sooooo dipshit stupid that you think I won't just post it for shits and giggles, like seriously dick do you have no idea who I am?
MadameButterfly [2514180]
Thats not me pissed off love, thats me just being me and loving any opportunity to call someone a f**kwit, dickhead, prick, ****, knobhead and pretty much any other word I can come up with because it entertains the hell out of me to do it because at the end of the day there is f**k all he can do to stop me because I don't care
Azos [2318745]
TL;DR Use this thread to expose someone without fear who's been harassing you or making you feel uncomfortable which you met on Torn :)

Ashleyy [1966923] is harassing me by making stupid as shit threads on the forums, assaulting the handful of remaining braincells I have left.

Mentions: Ashleyy [1966923]

DUDE [1028023]
Lmao please I would like to request all the females to please leave me alone.

I am not single. Enough said.

Trust me, she isn't the only one.
DUDE [1028023]
Yet, I am still being chased by all the females in the city of TORN. You should see my DMs. Constant spams, marriage requests.