Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busts

Started by Jeremiahcron [2350797] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Kelsie [340367]
I’ll amend this. You either lose zero CE if you fail, or it’s such a small amount it’s not noticeable anyway. *
Rosie [1185614]
I would be more inclined to believe that you do not lose any CE by failing a bust. From my own experience ( with 33k+ successful and 7k+fails) I believe this to be true.