.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- hemi [2165616]
· 18 likes ·
I'm open minded, shoot me a starter and let's see what happens. Disclaimer: I'm 67 in real life but I can be 23 in our rp. - Proph [2113912]
· 11 likes ·
As opposed to the multitude of males pretending to be female on this game, I'm actually a female pretending to be a male. Allow your open mind to look past the beard in my profile picture and blue Mars symbol … - ChloeChloe [2530354] · 9 likes ·
*I Put on My Robe and Wizard Hat*
hajsvsjscsja
I am very open minded myself. I really hope I haven't missed out on this opportunity!! Hmu if you are still looking
I'm open minded, shoot me a starter and let's see what happens.
Disclaimer: I'm 67 in real life but I can be 23 in our rp.
Disclaimer: I'm 67 in real life but I can be 23 in our rp.
As opposed to the multitude of males pretending to be female on this game, I'm actually a female pretending to be a male. Allow your open mind to look past the beard in my profile picture and blue Mars symbol underneath my name...I'm all woman baby!
Not a female, but curious af to see what kind of depravities you would spam my pm’s with. Hit my inbox up for that shit, I’m down for some laughs.
im getting horny
"getting horny is the surest downfall of any trader"
Can you grave this thread because he's not responded to my proposal and if I can't have him then no-one can!!
Inb4 Fed for nudes rmt
:0 so selfish!!
i'm waiting for the wedding!
Uh
I'm bi so... \(^u^)/
Did this guy get BlingBling’d yet?
I'm down :)
[Deleted]
i like nsfw roleplay chat. im a guy though.
*I Put on My Robe and Wizard Hat*
hmm, female, open minded, anyone else thinking of what this guy trying to rp or just me 0_0