15 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
41
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Most-liked replies
kingkong420[553944]
· 3 likes · good idea i will contribute to the expenses You sent a Sierra Cosworth to Nyuu with the message: to help with the forum post :) pay it forward
gabe97[2438756]
· 3 likes · more like under 100day.. be careful with levelholders lol
Nyuu[2508331]
· 3 likes · You have given your Penthouse to gabe97! You have given your Penthouse to hamburgerthief! You have given your Mansion to Emldoug03!
I remember when I was just starting out in Torn and I won a mansion in a giveaway, and how exciting it was. I want to pay it forward now that I've come a ways from then.
To enter: Upvote this thread Send a gift to the person who posted before you Copy and paste the log
I will randomly pick someone to send the property to. And when it's over, I will comment so.
Thank you guys for participating, that's all I'm going to giveaway for now I will be back later with more prizes / properties to giveaway! Good luck to you all and happy holidays