[background color=#f3e600]IT IS OUT[/background]
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 29 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee
· 3 likes ·
Cyberpunk 2077
HYPE HYPE CENSOR OFF ;)
Wake the f*ck up GOG.com, we have a servers to burn) Actually no, as I want to play when I`ll make a bit of upgrade, so I can get it as dope as I can.
wait whats going on?
time for what?
HA poor US people with Dec 10 being tomorrow
Mentions: So bout that Cyberpunk 2077
I may use my VPN just so I can DL it a few hours early.
Countdown to the “welcome” merit
? Right?
? Right?
Its only on console they have to wait. I get in at 7pm EST on PC.
Steam store page crashed when the game launched LOL
3 - 3.5MB/s from gog for me lol
After rebooting mine was about that the whole way.
So far i am enjoying, still havent found a single bug either on the few hours i player.
Combat is not the hardest thing, but i do enjoy going all stealth/samurai on the npc's asses, so its enjoyable.
So far i am enjoying, still havent found a single bug either on the few hours i player.
Combat is not the hardest thing, but i do enjoy going all stealth/samurai on the npc's asses, so its enjoyable.
No patch to download either which was nice, ran across a couple of graphical glitches but nothing major so far.
After a bit more of play the graphical glitches started to pile up a bit, for instances every time i visit a store i get a second icon on the map that lingers there for ages, flying bikes and worse on a critical moment of the game a guy handing me his gun instead of a shard... That was quite funny actually.
But overall, ~7h in it is quite enjoyable, maybe not Witcher 3 kind of enjoyable, but then again i'll take sword fights over FPS's any day.
But overall, ~7h in it is quite enjoyable, maybe not Witcher 3 kind of enjoyable, but then again i'll take sword fights over FPS's any day.
Glitches haven't really been a problem for me, I'm having a blast.
Playing on Xbox Series X.
This game seams to be running terrible on the older consoles.
Playing on Xbox Series X.
This game seams to be running terrible on the older consoles.