Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas script

Started by Peanutdaking [2159586] on in Tools & Userscripts.

21 replies · 1.6k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Rayvon [2019500]
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/375736-xmas-town

There's a 2018 one here .. I think someone will have an updated one available soon though ..
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
It tracks the item values, it will reset those on the 18th.

Gone to install it and I can't find it. Has it been removed?


Unless you have the direct link, you won't be able to find it. I unlisted it as I no longer support my scripts.
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
It should be noted that this script is no longer supported. Any bugs will stay in it. I do not allow usage of my code either.

One already known bug is that the value it tracks will reset on the 18th (as CT2019 started on the 18th).
Peanutdaking [2159586]
Thanks so if you don't allow usage in guessing I can't download it? As for the bug it will still find items but won't add a value to the loot collected with the script?
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
I worded it wrongly, you can use the script, but you can't use my code to make your own version. I also won't allow anyone to distribute it, meaning that when I delete my online version of the script, noone can ever download it again.

It will still find items, and add it to the value. But last year CT started on the 18th, so my script thinks all items taken before then are beta testers so it will reset on the 18th when the script thinks it actually started.
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
I will add it to TornTools, somewhere in the future. I don't add new things to TT v5.x, and TT v6.x will take a few more months. So unless another contributor adds it, it won't be for CT2020.
arrow [2024586]
Not sure if the original script still works but found it on my browser from last year. Dunno how or if the original link still exists so I pasted the code here if anyone wants to try.

You're welcome!