I thought the player that added the highest value won the pot but after doing so and losing twice I am thinking this may no be true, is it just random or is there some kind of value method other than the price value?
The pot
Started by Jeremiahcron [2350797] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
[image: i.imgur.com]
Really?
Really?
Adding high-value items is in fact the thing you don't want to do there. Please just stay away from that game, or at least read guides before jumping into it
Like this one here, it's awesome:
Vynical's guide
Like this one here, it's awesome:
Vynical's guide
Mentions: Quick beginner readup on Christmas Town
I think It's the last player to add an item before the (random) clock runs down
It is rigged I just dumped 35mil into it same 4 people won, one guy win 15 out of 20 games theres a method to it i do not know all I know is I'm done potting its rigged. The pot is designed for a few people with insider knowledge to make free billions. Do not give your money away to cheaters is my advice.