Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT blockade not working

Started by iribuya [2103695] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 226 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
33
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Can't replicate it on your map
Actually I can replicate it while stepping on the teleport and quick click while teleporting
Could you please make a video of the issue?
Thanks
Riot [974353]
I'm having a similar issue on the editor, I can't place corner blockers and "line end" blockers seem to be kind of working on corners for the moment.

On multiple tests of my map I've been able to walk through areas which do have blockers and I'm not sure why.
Riot [974353]
I'm actually quite concerned, I've spent countless hours putting down corner colliders and on a brief skim around my map it looks like tons are missing.

I've also been trying to place down new line blocks and it seems to be removing close proximity line blocks that are already placed.

Line ends are currently working as Corners...

edit: Here is an example of blockers just not working at all. Worth noting my map isn't released yet.

[image: i.gyazo.com] [image: i.gyazo.com]
iribuya [2103695]
Yeah there is something wrong with connecting on the right bottom corner. Only way you can fix it, is by adding another horizontal block line next to the broken corner. But this is not good if you want people to be able to walk right of an object.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Same on my Chedburn Towers map.

It's very frustrating when a player can walk straight past the check in desk and skip the entire map.

I've had to lace the outside of my map in 'Anti cheat' features which teleports the user to the first aid centre if they step on an out of boundaries tile.

For the purpose of testing.
It appears that this happens in diagonal movement into a boxed area that has no corner parameters.
I've also noticed that it tends to happen on 1x1 blocker parameters.

Hope this helps!
Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee Committee
Here is a screen recording of how wonky placing blockers are now. Nothing like this was happening to me before Christmas Town opened.

Lines deleting other lines or not saving properly?

Line ends acting as corners (sometimes?)

Corners not working at all.

[image: i.imgur.com]
iribuya [2103695]
Yep, i have the same happening. Before this also used to happen, but then it was just a lag and after moving in the map they were back. Now those lines actually disappear for some reason.
MightyGoober [812478]
@Dev:
This issue was introduced when you pushed the fix for the "new area" bug. (where people couldn't create new ones)


This has been a multi part issue. Any existing blocking, is unaffected.

A) When placing some new line blocking, adjacent ones would be removed on the editor (STILL HAPPENING, but to a lesser degree)
B) Any new line blocks placed, usually by corners result in 1 way blocking.
Riot [974353]
Please can we get some feed back on this issue ASAP, it’s costing me time on getting my map finished up to release this year