Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas town - Santa present not received

Started by DaRcK [1726642] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

DrVoid [2608187]
DId not receive any gifts from santa he says there are no gifts for me...

The same happened yesterday and today.

Can anyone help us?
Tokig [367758]
I haven't talked to santa yet today (was terrified of talking to the NPCs while they were still not working). Faction mates said they were up and running and Santa tells me I can't receive anymore presents. Wondering how that is possible as I've yet to receive one from him.

Guess I'm on the naughty list?
Objection [2488170]
I didn't talk with Santa before (Only the other NPC to get my snow globe) but when I visited Santa it told me that there were no more presents for me today as if I had already received one. You should still be able to get a present from Santa even if you talked with the snow globe NPC, right...?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Santa's gift status has been reset for people who haven't received the gifts today. Please try interacting with Santa once to receive today's gift. Please file a new report if this still remains as an issue. Thanks..!!