Alright I see y'alls points, I change my mind
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Its his company, not yours.
So you want to straight up rob a company that you do not own, did not purchase, and did not invest resources and money into to.
I think you should change the title to every player should get a free company of there choosing.
I think you should change the title to every player should get a free company of there choosing.
Company leader inactive for a week but you losing star rapidly?
Well it's a AN company, she completely left the stock low before she left
Pffft, no I don't I really dont want to run anything, that's why I said the next highest position, the director appoints the positions correct? So she or he choses who they wants to take control of the company when they assigns the positions, I never said anything about taking the company, I just thought it was a decent idea.
Never said it was.
I wouldn't put anyone in a position that would allow them to steal my company while inactive.
Star is lose weekly not daily
Graved - no content