Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dearest Penelope...

Started by Wulfric [1767972] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 422 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Wulfric [1767972]
Does anyone else have the Penelope mission?

I have a Penelope bat, and the quality is 0.00%. I'm wondering whether they are all the same, or whether I have the worst Penelope in existence.

Cheers
W
Ninja [1021493]
03:28:50 - 22/12/2020 You completed the Duke contract 'Batshit Crazy' (Expert) and received $96,000 and 59 mission credits

Inflict a total of 31,496 damage using Duke's bat (32,335 / 31,496)


f**king horrible mission, All bats are 0%, Thats the whole idea....
David [132845]
Just do the hits and complete the mission, folks!

I speak from experience. In fact, I even maxed out my weapon experience to 100% with Penelope (pity it didn't spread to regular baseball bats...)