Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gambling quote

Started by muszelious [1033363] on in Gambling.

9 replies · 198 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
muszelious [1033363]
There is no moral difference between gambling at cards or in lottories or on the race track and gambling in the stock market. One method is just pernicious to the bosy politics as the other kind - Theodore Roosevelt
Arizona [2628236]
Gambling is like a drug. When you enjoy having more, you want even more. You can’t stop, out of control. Until you lose all, even lose yourself. - Philosopher Arizona, Torn Ltd

lol
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
All that I am asking for is ten gold dollars
And I could pay you back with one good hand
You can look around about the wide world over
And you'll never find another honest man

Robert Hunter, lyricist
Sheev [1522784]
This is exactly what my inspector used to mutter into my ear every time I fumbled chips or messed up a shuffle when I was still a trainee dealer. Good times.