My logistics company daily report generated almost an hour late. I also noticed I was missing over half the daily profit from Monday on my total funds in the company, and when the daily finally did generate today it gave me the full 61.5m I charge for my global and put it into my company vault instead of just the 20m whatever profit I’d make. So I should be sitting at 294,750,000 but I’m at 317,000,000 something
Company bug
Started by NORML [685083] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
either you guys took care of it, or it fixed itself. But all is where it should be now
The report was delayed due to some issues, they are resolved now. Thanks!