Please join me in thanking all those involved with Christmas Town.
'Game-changer' is an understatement.
See you next year!!
[image: wdef.com]
thanks ched daddy uwu for making me rich
Thanks too everyone involved I really enjoyed it this year
although would be good if all games was mobile friendly
Don’t it make you wanna dance?
Don’t it make you wanna smile?
Thanks, everyone... it was appreciated. :)
Thanks all the map makers.
Its really great to see the creativity and effort put in.
And I love being able to have many map choices.
Very fun additions this year I really enjoyed my time playing the various maps and snagging all the snow globes. Thanks Torn team and mapmakers for making it a great CT in 2020!
Some great maps this year. I have a solid idea for a map for CT 2021, provided I haven't been completely banned for being Bogie's multi.
Fingers crossed, amiright?!
[image: www.malvern-theatres.co.uk]Wait a second, this isn't an ABBA appreciation thread!.
Top effort from all of you who made maps, staff handling any CT spaz outs and whoever explained Pot in a thread. ;) (can't remember their name)
Massive thanks to all the players that made and published their maps. As someone that took a look, played around with the map maker and thought f**k that, the time and effort you put in was appreciated by myself and many others.
Thanks for the maps everyone.
I got a few good things in a few of them including gold keys, which i never got to use 6 in total i have and 2 of them where from last year rolled over lol, there the only thing that didn't spawn for me personally, gold chests because they where all getting locked for others peoples friends or factions to open.
Don't think that should be a thing for next year really, but ya i got a load of stuff and im happy about that :)
Happy New Year all.