I know you I have seen people get them as subscriber rewards, and obviously they are on sale on the market, but are there any other ways to get a windproof lighter, for instance finding them on the City Map, or to buy using mission points?
Windproof Lighter
Started by revstevew [2175299] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RobberHood [2361494]
· 1 likes ·
Do we even still get them as sub rewards?
I *believe* you can find it in the city, but I’m not sure it comes into your mission rewards? I’ve never seen it there, myself.
Upon further inspection of the wiki, seems it used to be an item reward for Halloween :O (Halloween town?). I didn’t know this before. :)
Upon further inspection of the wiki, seems it used to be an item reward for Halloween :O (Halloween town?). I didn’t know this before. :)
Do we even still get them as sub rewards?
Crime enhancers got switched out for the new cache pretty sure!
Yes, they did get switched out: Cache to replace enhancers
Yes, they did get switched out: Cache to replace enhancers
Mentions: Cosmetic Caches
I believe no.. Crime Enhancers have been swapped for Clothing Caches, which are worth more anyway..
Edit: "We're planning to add cosmetic caches into the monthly subscriber rewards pool, replacing the existing enhancer items, so there's a chance to receive one each month"
Source: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16194385&b=0&a=0
Edit: "We're planning to add cosmetic caches into the monthly subscriber rewards pool, replacing the existing enhancer items, so there's a chance to receive one each month"
Source: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16194385&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Cosmetic Caches
I found a Balaclava when I searched the in the city map a few weeks ago, so I'm guessing if you can find one type...
I was just wondering, because there seems to be a steady increase of roughly 4 a day in the number of them in existence and there used to be a few hundred appear at the start of the month which stopped in December, and of course kicking myself because I didn't buy one when I first had the money too.
Soo.... just city finds? Lighters way more useful than my denim shoes even though they are snazzy and a surprisingly good fit over my combat boots.
Willing to sell my lighter for $1bn O.B.O.
Willing to sell my lighter for $1bn O.B.O.
I have one, but until I can drive, no arson 4 me.
nvm that was last months sub