.
[SOLD]
Started by -Geoau- [2649166] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- _SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
· 12 likes ·
Interesting. A 2 day old player finds a welding helmet and I here haven't got anything better than an EDVD with 10/10 merits + awareness book + awareness week. WTF?? - _SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
· 10 likes ·
well it hasn't done that for me either. also pretty sure this is just a scam. 1.) no way a noob gets such an expensive item in city finds on day 2 2.) no way a noob has so much …
Interesting. A 2 day old player finds a welding helmet and I here haven't got anything better than an EDVD with 10/10 merits + awareness book + awareness week. WTF??
Just like in Fifa when the inactive players pack Messi! DaVeryBest is a very nice chap at least, wish him all the best in game :)
Not bad! Only has 2 city finds! GL with that.
PS - Just a suggestion, but if I was you, I'd post the Quality % rather than the armor rating, I think it is a better judge of the value of the item.
PS - Just a suggestion, but if I was you, I'd post the Quality % rather than the armor rating, I think it is a better judge of the value of the item.
Unfortunately Higher awareness raises the chance of finding items, not the quality of items found.
well it hasn't done that for me either.
also pretty sure this is just a scam.
1.) no way a noob gets such an expensive item in city finds on day 2
2.) no way a noob has so much knowledge of the game
3.) he's probably a multi/ restart.
4.) he's gonna try to cancel trade & get his partner/ multi to mug ya. I self hosped so he made some excuse of having sold the helmet to a faction mate.
anyway as he told me, the helmet is sold so don't waste ur time with him guys
also pretty sure this is just a scam.
1.) no way a noob gets such an expensive item in city finds on day 2
2.) no way a noob has so much knowledge of the game
3.) he's probably a multi/ restart.
4.) he's gonna try to cancel trade & get his partner/ multi to mug ya. I self hosped so he made some excuse of having sold the helmet to a faction mate.
anyway as he told me, the helmet is sold so don't waste ur time with him guys
LOL will avoid her : D
It wasn’t a scam lol , I shockingly own the helmet and was expecting either a cancel or a combat helmet >_< it really is a 2 day old w a high quality welding
Shout out to Euphoria. Thanks for the trade.
But did you really sell for 100m?
That shit like 2b iirc
That shit like 2b iirc
Link-: how much for the welding?
Link-: if i buy it now
DaVeryBest: 3.5b
DaVeryBest: thats my higgest offer rn
Link-: hm
DaVeryBest: other helmets are 34
DaVeryBest: mine is 35.99
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Link-: if i buy it now
DaVeryBest: 3.5b
DaVeryBest: thats my higgest offer rn
Link-: hm
DaVeryBest: other helmets are 34
DaVeryBest: mine is 35.99
[image: media.discordapp.net]
you're not alone... same conditions as you and after 20 days of reading the book, 10/10 merits and 4 days of awareness week... I'm at 65m total.
I like how in christmas town there's a min networth threshold to find 3m cans but then a 2 days old finds a welding helmet and a 35 days old an hazmat suit in the city... yep, they definitely won't leapfrog others, right Ched?
I like how in christmas town there's a min networth threshold to find 3m cans but then a 2 days old finds a welding helmet and a 35 days old an hazmat suit in the city... yep, they definitely won't leapfrog others, right Ched?
Buy Welding Helmet Quality:39.71% = $100,000,000
Sale Welding Helmet Quality:34.82% = $5,790,000,000
[image: i.imgur.com]
Sale Welding Helmet Quality:34.82% = $5,790,000,000
[image: i.imgur.com]
YOU A f**kING NOOB!
PLEASE DONT COME BACK ON THIS GAME
So you are a noob, who finds an extremly rare item. Of which you make a forum thread
So you knew it is expensive.
+ you then actually sell it for 100m when you got 3.5b as an offer?
sounds fishy
Edit: + a this age you already own a max private island. SUre as hell you know the item is worth more then 100m ...
So you knew it is expensive.
+ you then actually sell it for 100m when you got 3.5b as an offer?
sounds fishy
Edit: + a this age you already own a max private island. SUre as hell you know the item is worth more then 100m ...
I paid a lot more than 100m. And that welding is my own personal one, the quality is different than the one he advertsied..