Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Molsted by ghosts

Started by Bigcheezi [2195281] on in Paranormal.

40 replies · 1.34k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
12 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ghostfacers [2233008] ×1

Bigcheezi [2195281]
Every night I feel like I am being spiritually molested by a ghost or spirit, it visits my bedroom around 10-11 pm and makes a really weird moaning sound, almost sounds like " suun" and then when I wake up, theres cum all over my clothes. Any one else had similar experiences?
N9ne_ [2385204]
I believe this guy named Stan Marsh had a similar experience where a spooky ghost covered him in ectoplasm.