I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a cap to your nerve, kinda like how your energy maxes at 1k.
Nerve cap
Started by Dvid [2242747] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=15974124&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17081237
This was the absolute closest I could find to his actual post D: I’ll keep searching <.< but you’re welcome!
**RIP meant to quote but my phone went screwy x.x
32,767 written by bogie hidden somewhere in the forums :’)
This was the absolute closest I could find to his actual post D: I’ll keep searching <.< but you’re welcome!
**RIP meant to quote but my phone went screwy x.x
32,767 written by bogie hidden somewhere in the forums :’)
Mentions: Max usable nerve possible
Thank you!
Mentions: Nerve cap?
Yep and here is Stewie confirming (a year ago) that it hasn't been changed:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16137046&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19920878
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16137046&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19920878
Mentions: Nerve Maximum