Every day I take at least one tab of ecstasy just to work out in the gym, in the last two days both tabs that I had taken doubled my happiness but when I got to the gym and trained, it instantly reset my happiness, am sure I didn't overdose, so am confused as to what happened... feedback appreciated.
Ecstasy not working!
Started by Tony___Montana [2595182] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sectory [2093611]
· 2 likes ·
These timings look painful
Mentioned in this thread
Tony___Montana [2595182] ×1
Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took the ecstacy at xx:44 mark, had the higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.
Closing the report. Thanks..!!
| 13-02-2021 08:44:55 | Tony___Montana used some Ecstasy gaining 5,000 happiness |
| 12-02-2021 09:14:53 | Tony___Montana used some Ecstasy gaining 5,000 happiness |
Mentions: Tony___Montana [2595182]
Oooohh am so dumb thank you for the tip
These timings look painful
I am having a panic attack.