Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need Suggestions!

Started by Itadori2 [2651946] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Itadori2 [2651946]
I'm at nnb20 now and need some opinions what to do next.
Should i keep stealing 1000 stealing jacket crimes or i should start Kidnapping Crimes?.
Yes,i know there's guide and i already read most of them. Just wanna know your opinions.
GreekPoser [2527893]
If you can afford a lighter and have the education, arsons. I had faction mates that jumped from 20 to 30nnb really fast with it.

Personally I skipped virus crimes to do arson when I got the driver's license edu just as I reached 25nnb. Before I noticed I had 30nnb
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
I would start doing Thorough Robberyes for some time
If you fail often, you can always take a step back for a few days.
As Greek above stated, I too skipped virus crimes.

Either way, you will have to decide soon if you want to go for the merits too or just fast track to 60NNB with Arsons.
Either way, do keep in mind that once you reach 60NNB, you are most likely not fit for PA's. You'll have to keep doing Arsons for a long time :)

Good luck!